Mercury Network 3.0 - March 13, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network. See the blog post.
Mercury Network - New features
- Mercury Network vendors can add their trainees
Mercury vendors who have trainees can now enter trainee information into their vendor profile in Mercury Network. This enhancement is in preparation for lenders and AMCs to be able to prefer appraisers who are currently supervising trainee appraisers.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- A lender's client will only be notified an appraisal is Pending quality review when the lender has received the completed report from the AMC instead of when the AMC has received the report and is still reviewing.
- When a client cancels their order, the notifications will now correctly follow each user's notification preferences.
- In Order Details, there's now an icon that indicates which History items have been shared with your client regarding OptiVal AVM Cascade, OptiVal+, or RealCondition Report.
- For OptiVal AVM Cascade, OptiVal+, and RealCondition Report orders placed by your client, you'll now see a View XSite order link in Order Details.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- Vendor priority ranking is now only used for vendor selection when the Enforce vendor priority setting is enabled.
Mercury Network - General
- When the disclosure date is required, then automatically updated based on the borrower's payment, the associated Order group will no longer be removed.
- If the connection to the Xcelerator service goes down for any reason, Xcelerator requests will be saved and resent automatically when the connection is restored.
- The outdated UARR option has been removed from the top navigation bar of Mercury Network.
Mercury Network - Coming Soon
- It's important for our industry to have well-trained appraisers with solid field experience, and this is only accomplished if current appraisers share their knowledge with trainees. So, to encourage and reward appraisers who are currently supervising trainees, we'll soon add an item in Vendor Selection Settings to let you prefer or require appraisers who have indicated they are supervisors by adding trainee information in their vendor profile.