Mercury Network 3.0 - April 16, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - New Features
Customizable grace period based on property time zone
- Now you can set your own grace period during which orders will not expire. The default grace period will be from 11pm to 9am.
- Expiration times will be based on the subject property's time zone, rather than Central time as was the case previously. We're also updating the notification to the vendor so they'll see the expiration in the property address' time zone.
- For orders expiring during the grace period, the hours affected by the grace period will be added to the expiration time. For example, if your grace period is 11pm - 9am and an order expires at 12am—one hour into the grace period—that hour will be added to the next business day, so the order will expire at 10am.
- Orders which expire outside a grace period will do so at their specified time with no consideration of the grace period. For example: If your grace period is 11pm to 9am and an order is placed on Monday at 10am with a 24 hour expiration time, the order will expire on Tuesday at 10am.
- Weekends and holidays are still included in the grace period, as they were before.
New document type
- A Flood Certificate can now be attached to any order placed in Mercury. For VMP XSite users, the Flood Certificate can be attached via the client portal and configured to synchronize to the vendor and the client via Status Mapping.
Mercury Network - Bidding
- Bid due reminders will again be sent to commercial appraisers.
- Bid window closed reminders will again be sent to your users and appraisers.
Mercury Network - Alternative Valuations
- When you add a RealCondition Report to an existing OptiVal AVM cascade, the property contact information was not being sent to the vendor, and this has been corrected.
Mercury Network - Account Management
- When updating a credit card, it appeared as though we weren't saving the information. We've updated our interface so the new card information displays properly and there's no doubt we captured the new info.
Mercury Network - Assignment
- We've fixed an error which caused you to be unable to assign a BPO to an AMC.