Mercury Network 3.0 - May 8, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
- Updated borrower payment system
The borrower payment system has been updated with a new look and mobile compatibility. Updates have been made to the payment page, payment request emails and payment receipts which borrowers will see when they pay for their appraisal. To enable these new items for your account, please contact your account manager or Client Relations at 1-800-900-4954 so we can get you set up right away.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- The disclosure date is no longer able to be edited in the Mercury Vendors portal.
Mercury Network - General
- When your backup payment method is used to pay your transaction fees because your primary payment method failed, you'll now receive a notification via email.
- When your bank notifies us of updates to your bank account (such as a new routing number) we'll notify you via email when changes are made or updates are required.
- When using Xcelerator, the property contact May 8 now choose 3-5 time blocks which will be provided to the appraiser as options to schedule the property inspection; previously, they could choose from 1 to 3 time blocks.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- When you've signed the contract for OptiVal and RealCondition Report, you'll now be able to map those products to your client portal because the the end user license agreement has been accepted on a global level.