Mercury Network 3.0 - May 22, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
- Sync due date and/or fee when awarding a bid
When awarding a commercial or residential bid, an extra step was previously required in order to notify your XSite client about the new date and/or fee. Now, you can update your XSite client at the same time you award the bid, eliminating both the extra steps and the possibility that some parties didn't receive the notification.
Mercury Network - General
- You'll begin to see emails delivered from our new address email@example.com. Some notifications will still come from firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll still receive emails at that address, but for now, please go ahead and add email@example.com to your contacts so our messages don't end up in your spam folder.
Mercury Network - Make a payment
- When viewing the Make a payment page on a mobile device, there was a problem with the way text was wrapping which caused the search results to display incorrectly. This has been fixed so all the elements on the page are easily accessible.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- We fixed an issue that caused the wrong fee threshold to be used during vendor selection when automatically reassigning an order.
Looking to the future
- We're excited about the progress we're making on the upcoming "Payments" feature which will let us process payments to the appraiser after collecting funds from the borrower. We're on target to start the pilot program this summer, and if you'd like more information about the program, please contact Client Relations at 1-800-900-4954.
- As we expand our Alternative Valuations offerings, we're happy to tell you that two new products from HouseCanary will soon be available to order within Mercury Network.