Mercury Network 3.0 - June 5, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- Before assigning an order, if you change the vendor type from AMC/Firm to Appraiser, the expiration time you've set in Vendor Selection Settings for appraisers will now be used, as it should be.
Mercury Network - General
- On the recently updated Make a payment page, we corrected an issue which sometimes prevented the page from loading completely.
- Also on the new Make a payment page, successful order searches will no longer be contingent upon the use of CC to Vendor as an available payment method.
- When borrower payment funds are deposited directly to an assigned AMC, the AMC now receives a notification that the payment has been processed.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- When using the VMP XSite fee as the order fee, orders will no longer be auto-assigned to vendors with a published fee higher than the VMP XSite fee.
Mercury Network - Upcoming features
- Mercury continues to partner with industry leaders such as HouseCanary to bring innovation to your workflow. In this update, we worked on the infrastructure which will enable you to order products from HouseCanary through the Alternative Valuations menu in Mercury.