Mercury Network 3.0 - June 19, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network. See the blog post for highlights.
Mercury Network - New Features
- We've heard from some of you that when appraisers redeliver a report without a revision request, this causes a major disruption in your workflow. We now have an option in the Fee Panel where you can restrict unsolicited re-deliveries from appraisers. If this option is turned on, when an appraiser attempts to re-deliver a report for which you did not request a revision, the appraiser will immediately be shown a message letting them know to contact you to ask for a revision request. Once you request a revision, the appraiser may re-deliver the report. We've also worked with our sister company a la mode to ensure this same check is in place when the appraiser uses the Mercury Plugin to deliver reports.
Mercury Network - Make a Payment
- In some cases, it's takes a few seconds for the Make a Payment page to load, which caused some borrowers to think the page wasn't working. To alleviate this, when the Make a Payment page is loading, we'll now display a "Loading" message so the borrower knows they need to wait until it's finished.
Mercury Network - RealView
- If you are using RealView and would like to control whether or not the RealView report or summary are synced to your client, you may now do so from our Sync to VMP dialog.
Mercury Network - RealView Bridge
- We've fixed an issue with RealView Bridge in which we stopped looking for results too soon, which resulted in the appraiser being able to complete the order without being made aware of the findings.
Mercury Network - UCDP
- Fannie Mae is updating their appraisal messages in the UCDP, so we've prepared the platform for these changes which take effect on June 23rd.
Mercury Network - Fee Panel Management
- We discovered that when an appraiser removes him or herself from a fee panel, the notification was not being sent to let you know they had done so. We've fixed the issue and you will begin seeing those notifications which also provide the reason the appraiser is leaving your fee panel.
Mercury Network - Bidding
- We had an issue with commercial Bid due reminders not being sent. This has been corrected.
- If you recently converted a declined or expired order into a bid request, you may have noticed that the bid used the original order expiration instead of calcuating a new time. This has been corrected.
Mercury Network - Future Forward
- Over the next couple of weekends, EAD is performing mandatory maintenance which will require us to hold submissions and restrict manual submissions. We'll post snapshots to keep you in the loop, we just want to give you a heads up since it started last weekend and will continue over the next 2 weekends.
- We're excited about the progress we're making on the upcoming "Payments" feature which will let us process payments to the appraiser after collecting funds from the borrower. We're on target to start the pilot program in July, and if you'd like more information about how you can get involved with that program, please contact Client Relations at 1-800-900-4954.