Mercury Network 3.0 - July 5, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - Make a Payment
- On the newly redesigned Make a Payment page, borrowers using Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 7 have experienced issues with their older browser which prevented them from submitting payments. Fortunately, there's an industry-standard workaround for this problem which we implemented in this update.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- In Order Management, the Payments button on the toolbar will be renamed to Mark as Paid. This name matches the button's function better, plus it reduces confusion with the upcoming Payments feature (read more on that below.)
Mercury Network - Future releases
- We continue progress on our upcoming Payments tools which will let you receive funds for an appraisal from a borrower and automatically issue payments straight to the appraiser's bank account via direct deposit - all on your schedule.
- The goal of the Payments tools is to make processing and tracking appraisal fee collections and payments accurate, fast, efficient and easy to manage. At any time, you'll have full visibility of what funds have been collected and when an appraiser has been paid - all from a single screen.
- The most prominent feature is a new payments dashboard where you can quickly see the status of Receivables (borrower payments for the appraisal) and Payables (payment to the appraiser) plus manage the funds for each order.
- Payments will be available later this year. If you'd like to learn more about the benefit of these tools, contact your sales representative or Client Relations at 1-800-900-4954.