Mercury Network 3.0 - July 19, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - Commercial
- When awarding a bid to a commercial appraiser for whom you're paying the transaction fee, there were times when the appraiser was unable to accept the order. We've fixed this issue so the appraiser can now accept the order as usual.
Mercury Network - VMP Client
- When an order assignment expires, and is then automatically assigned to an appraiser who has auto-accept enabled, the acceptance status will sync to the client according to your settings in VMP XSite Preferences.
- We've fixed an issue where the invoice wasn't being synchronized according to your preferences when an AMC attached the invoice to an order.
- In cases where it takes longer than anticipated to receive a status for a credit card charge, the system previously assumed the charge had failed, resulting in a problem if the charge was actually successful. To resolve this, we've increased the connection time allowed to receive the status from our service provider, CyberSource.
Mercury Network - Future releases
- As with other recent releases, we've continued to make progress on the upcoming Payments tools which will let you receive funds for an appraisal from a borrower and automatically issue payments straight to the appraiser's bank account via direct deposit - all on your schedule.
- The goal of the Payments tools is to make processing and tracking appraisal fee collections and payments accurate, fast, efficient and easy to manage. At any time, you'll have full visibility of what funds have been collected and when an appraiser has been paid - all from a single screen.
- One very useful tool included in the Payments feature gives you the ability to collect funds from the borrower or your own bank account for remaining Receivable balances. This way, if the borrower will pay for the appraisal, they'll receive an email with a link to the Make a Payment page. Or, if the appraisal will be paid from a different source, you can choose to take the funds from your own bank account to accommodate a wide range of accounting workflows.
- Payments will be available later this year. If you'd like to learn more about the benefit of these tools, or perhaps even participate in the pilot program (which starts soon) contact your sales representative or Client Relations at 1-800-900-4954.