Mercury Network 3.0 - September 25, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements within Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - New Features
- Payments Pilot
We've told you it's on the way for about a year, and now, it's finally here! We're excited to start the pilot program for a new set of tools which will automate tasks such as accepting borrower credit card payments and issuing payments to appraisers via direct deposit. Our volunteer pilot users will begin using these tools near the end of the month so we can ensure everything runs smoothly. We'll keep you updated about progress, and remember, you can still participate in the pilot program; just contact your account manager and let them know you want to get in on the ground floor of this incredibly useful service.
- FHA automatic submission now includes form type
Until now, you've been able to automate submissions to FHA's EAD portal based on the type of loan in the order. Now, you can use both Loan type AND Form type as criteria for automatic submission, allowing you greater control over automated portions of your workflow.
Mercury Network - Notifications
- Sometimes, notifications to additional recipients are sent by Merury Network on your behalf. There have been instances when these emails were rejected as part of recipients' anti-spam protection. To avoid this, we've updated parts of the message which caused the email to be identified as spam.
Mercury Network - Invoices
- After a borrower makes a payment using the Make a payment email, there were instances when the internal processes which create the invoice and send the Payment processed notification interfered with each other. This has been corrected so the notification will be sent and the invoice will be created properly.
Mercury Network - Security
- As part of our ongoing initiative to maintain the highest security for your data in Mercury Network, we're adopting industry standards and have removed the Security Questions from both the vendor portal and Business Management.
Mercury Network - Make a Payment page
- We resolved an issue which sometimes caused the Make a Payment page to get stuck while loading.