Mercury Network 3.0 - November 8, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements within Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - New Features
- The loan's Closing Date is a new data point available in Mercury Network. You can add it as a column in Order Management, see it in Order Details, and for VMP XSite users, it can be added to your client's order form.
- Starting October 31, Freddie Mac will implement new feedback messages for Loan Collateral Advisor and the UCDP. Mercury Network is ready to support these new messages.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- We changed Order due references to say Vendor due to help distinguish the vendor's due date from the client's due date for the report.
- There was a scenario in which a locked fee could be modified for a bid order when adding more bidders. This has been resolved.
- We now pass the Freddie Mac Quality and Valuation scores plus the Fannie Mae CU score to RealView for use in rating the received appraisal.
- In some cases, the Salient Information prompt was not appearing for vendors as intended, and this has been fixed.
Mercury Network - Vendors
- As part of our updated security features, when a creating a new password, you will no longer be able to use any of your last 5 passwords when changing your password.