Mercury Network 3.0 - November 19, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements within Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - New Features
- Option for your clients' additional recipients notifications
VMP XSite users now have a new option allowing you to decide whether additional recipients added by your client will continue to recieve ALL notifications, or just those the client receives. You can configure this both globally and by client group. This flexibility allows you to prevent additional recipients from receiving notifications they weren't intended to see.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- We fixed an issue with Order Routing so if a lender assigns an order to an AMC whose client group is set up to route to a specific sub-user, the order will now be properly assigned to the sub-user instead of the AMC's admin.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- When manually assigning an inspection order to an AMC/Firm, the list of available vendors will no longer contain appraisers. This helps ensure you can quickly complete assignments to your vendors as intended.
- If you have questions about your invoice for Mercury Network transaction fees, there's a new dedicated support number: 1-866-789-4048. For all other questions, please continue to dial 1-800-900-4954 to speak to our excellent Client Relations team.
Mercury Network - Security
- Anyone signing up for a new Mercury Network account will now see a CAPTCHA to verify they are not a bot. This increases security by preventing unauthorized use of the platform.
- When changing your password via the XSite, we will now check to make sure the new password doesn't match any of the previous five passwords. This aligns with our ongoing efforts to prevent unauthorized access, thus increasing security for your data.
- To further enhance security for your data, failed login attempts will no longer indicate whether the username or password is incorrect. This helps prevent a potential attacker from ascertaining the validity of their attempted access.
- We will no longer disclose the internal server IP address for Mercury Network.
- When changing your password in Mercury Network, you'll now be required to provide your existing password. Plus, admin users will no longer be able to change a sub user's password. Instead, they can simply click "Expire today" or "Lock" so the sub user will be prompted to change their password or contact the admin. This is an industry-standard method of preventing the disclosure of passwords.
Mercury Network - Beta Program
- We've discontinued the beta-testing program in favor of advanced automated testing which has been implemented recently. We appreciate all the enthusiastic beta testers who have helped us hone features over the years, and look forward to releasing new, exciting features more reliably and frequently than ever.