Mercury Network 3.0 - December 5, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements within Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - New Features
- As part of our ongoing efforts to maintain the best security measures for your data, effective December 12, 2018, Mercury Network will be moving to TLS v1.2 for all secure internet browser communication. Please ensure you're currently using one of the supported internet browser versions including:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge version 14+
- Chrome version 49+
- Firefox version 52+
- Safari version 10+ (Mac only)
- For better management of commercial bid orders, you'll now see new bid statuses in Order Management. The new statuses are Bid request for Authorization, Appraisal bid selected, and Bid awarded.
- To facilitate automation for those of you using the API, a new custom rule is available to insert your client order's product item identification (PID) number into the Other reference field. Contact Client Relations or your account representative to activate this option.
- As requested for better transparency when assigning orders, you'll now be able to see the vendor's company name during order assignment.
- To make vendor profiles easier to access while reviewing bids, the vendor profile icon now appears to the left of the vendor's name in the Review bids dialog.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- To ensure invoice-numbering consistency, if you're using the Tracking number as your client invoice number, the full tracking number will be used for orders assigned to an AMC.
- The recently added Closing date field can no longer be viewed by an AMC in their Business Management portal.
- Orders in Business Management with missing credit card information (such as an expiration date) can be opened to update the credit card information.
- We corrected an issue in Business Management which prevented orders from reloading after a new status was set.
- When an AMC made changes to an order assigned to them, there was a scenario when the change could not be viewed in the VMP Client and Business Management portals. This has been resolved.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- When marking orders as paid using the Mark as Paid upload process, cancelled orders contained in the upload file will now match their Mercury Network order.
- Going forward, for supplemental products which are assigned to the same vendor as the primary order, the vendor's capacity will be ignored so the order can be successfully assigned to them as intended.
- There was a rare case where Mercury Network displayed an incorrect vendor name, even though the order was assigned correctly. This has been corrected.
- In instances where a client placed an order with a payment method which wasn't supported by the assigned vendor, an error prevented the order from being edited in Mercury Network. This has been fixed.