Mercury Network 3.0 - December 19, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements within Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - New Features
- To facilitate automated portions of your workflow, the RealView Report PDF can now be configured so that it is automatically attached to your orders on a global and client group basis.
- For increased visibility in your QC process, the RealView Quality, Complexity, and Value scores for an order are now included in the Order Details view. Those same scores are also available as columns you can add in the Orders view using the My Columns tool.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- In order to enable custom messages to borrowers who are paying for their appraisal via credit card, the borrower's Make a Payment page now supports HTML and common dynamic text tags.
- When passing credit card funds directly to the AMC, the Make a payment page can now store the credit card for the AMC. This allows the AMCs to charge the credit card within their workflow.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- To make it easier to find a specific order, vendors can now search orders using the payment Check/Ref # or the Invoice #.
- An issue has been resolved where selecting the checkbox to require a sales contract for all products within your client group would not update the checkbox correctly after saving.
Mercury Network - General
- In order to ensure clarity about transaction details, your Mercury Network invoices will now include any account Billing and Credit memos.