Mercury Network 3.0 - January 3, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements within Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- To improve the visibility of an order's status, the Orders view will now show the number of bids received vs bids requested. For example, if you requested bids from 4 appraisers and 3 have responded, you'll see Out for Bid (3 of 4).
- To streamline manual order assignment, when you search for a vendor by first name, only those vendors with the name you entered will appear.
- We fixed a file-naming issue caused when both an order and its documents were duplicated. The full document file name was not being copied, which caused issues when sharing statuses with other systems.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- In order to make sure all order contacts stay in the loop, additional recipients will now receive an email with pertinent order information, rather than a blank email.
- For improved appraisal quality, when an AMC submits an appraisal to the UCDP on a lender's behalf, the AMC and the lender will see the returned CU Score in a column in the Orders view, as well as in Order Details.
- To help ensure compliance, we corrected an issue where users without permission to view QC folders were able to access orders with a cancelled revision request, even though the order's status was reverted to In QC.