Mercury Network 3.0 - January 17, 2019 Update
This update contains enhancements within Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - New Features
- For greater visibility into your quality-control process, you can now view the Freddie Mac Loan Collateral Advisor (LCA) Score in Mercury Network's Order Details, and it's available as a column in the Orders view.
- To better accommodate your commercial appraisal workflow, we've added new products which make it easier to order Commercial Evaluation products.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- To provide more flexibility when using Xcelerator to schedule your appraisal inspections, you can now enable Xcelerator on a client-group basis.
- We fixed a scenario in which a credit card charged from the borrower payment page prevented a secondary credit card charge from being made in Business Management.
- Your clients who are required to select an AMC will now be able to order RealCondition Reports via your client portal.
- To make more order information available at a glance, orders delayed by your client while the order is awaiting acceptance will now be shown in the Delayed status folder.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- To address compliance questions, a lender or AMC can now be notified if a vendor assigns an order to another person in the vendor's organization. This is easy to enable as a filter in your Action Required folder.
- When duplicating a residential bid order and documents, there were instances when the documents were not properly copied to the new order. This has been corrected.
Mercury Network - General
- We continued to strengthen Mercury Network's overall data security, primarily by updating security headers throughout the platform.
Mercury Network - Vendors
- The W-9 form which vendors use to provide their tax information in Mercury Network has been updated to the latest version provided by the IRS.
- In some cases, new sub users were not being saved properly when a W-9 was included during the initial account creation. This has been resolved.