Mercury Network 3.0 - February 13, 2019 Update
This update contains enhancements within Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - Make a Payment Page
- We recently updated our Make a Payment page, but accidentally added our Client tech fee line item on orders which did not warrant it. We've corrected the issue so your borrowers don't get confused by seeing this item.
- In some instances, when we received partial credit card information in the order form, then subsequently received new information from the borrower when they entered their CC information, we weren't saving the new information, which kept the lender from charging the card. We have fixed this issue so the card can now be charged.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- For those of you with multiple DI User IDs for accessing the UCDP, we can now store those credentials in Mercury so you do not have to make changes to your settings for individual submissions. The credentials are stored behind the scenes, so you'll need to speak with your account manager to configure this. However, once it's set up, all of your business units will be accessible for submission.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- We now include the vendors name, company name and address when you elect to show the vendor's fee on the invoice. This can be configured either globally or by client group.
Mercury Network - Security
- We continued to strengthen Mercury Network's overall data security, primarily by updating security headers throughout the platform.
- As a continuation of our security enhancements, we identified and removed old code which is no longer used in Mercury.