Mercury Network 3.0 - March 14, 2019 Update
This update contains enhancements within Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - New Features
- To accommodate your unique quality-control workflow, this release introduces a new custom rule, configured per client group, which will route orders to specific QC folders based on the CU Score. This rule was previously available only at the global level.
- For even greater QC-workflow flexibility, a new custom rule is available to be configured globally or per client group so orders are routed to specific QC folders based on the LCA Risk Score.
- Contact Client Relations or your Account Manager to get started with either of these new custom rules.
Mercury Network - Security
- Vendor passwords not updated since Mercury began requiring strong passwords (October 2018) expire at 11:59PM Central on March 13th, 2019. Click here and we'll walk you through changing your password in less than a minute.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- Setting the Require client to select AMC/Firm option in a Client Group or globally, will now require the client to select an AMC when placing an order.
- Payment processed and system alert notifications generated when payments are made through the legacy make a payment website have been restored.
- When an order has been entered in the VMP client portal, then placed on hold before being assigned to an appraiser, it will now be shown in the On Hold folder, as intended.
Mercury Network - Make a Payment page
- We now support retrieving an order's payment information when using Mercury Network's integration with Mortgagebot LOS.
- To improve the borrower's experience, we'll discontinue sending them payment reminders after they've entered their credit card information, even though the AMC hasn't yet completed the transaction.
- When a new order is created using Mercury's Duplicate order tool, if the new order is linked to an existing client order, the payment links previously sent to the borrower won't work anymore. This avoids payments being applied to the wrong order. The initial order can still be found by searching with address and zip code on the Make a Payment website.
Mercury Network - General
- If your account has the setting "ShowVendorStatusName" turned on, and an order is accepted after being conditionally declined by the appraiser, the appraiser's name will now appear in the audit trail.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- To improve your experience when working with the Action Required folder, we've upgraded performance to eliminate occasional timeouts which have been reported when viewing that folder.