Mercury Network 3.0 - March 27, 2019 Update
This update contains enhancements within Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - Security
- Security improvements have been made to the reCaptcha process used for account signup.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- An intermittent issue impacting the file upload process has been addressed. Users should no longer encounter exceptions when attempting to upload files.
- For increased flexibility, New Order notifications to VMP XSite clients can now be turned on/off at the profile level in addition to the client group level.
Mercury Network - General
- There were instances in which orders which were moved to the Action Required folder could not be removed from that folder due to a status mismatch in the system. Changes have been made to address the cause of the mismatch so orders will no longer be "stuck" in Action Required.
- Some orders were being assigned to an appraiser and immediately being kicked back as Requires Reassignment without opportunity to accept/reject them. This was happening because of a timestamp issue, which has been resolved.