Mercury Network 3.0 - April 10, 2019 Update
This update contains enhancements within Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - New Features
- To help keep all interested parties in the loop about an order, there's a new setting available which allows Additional Recipients entered on a client's VMP order to receive emails for select status notifications. To enable this setting, contact your Account Manager or Client Relations at 1-800-900-4954.
Mercury Network - Fee Panel
- We fixed an error which was sometimes caused when searching your Fee Panel using State as a criterion.
- We resolved an issue which prevented the Fee Panel page from loading correctly when viewing a panel with more than 250 members. Now, the default view in your Fee Panel will be the first state in your State column, rather than All members.
Mercury Network - General
- Since its creation, Xcelerator has used a URL based on its original name, which was "CoreLogic Expeditor". Now, this has changed to reflect the actual name, so we updated our systems to ensure seamless, transparent access to the service.
- To reduce revision requests, orders delivered by vendors using the Total Connect plugin will now include the attached Compliance Certificate, as intended.
- In order to maximize the information available at a glance for your accounting workflow, invoices saved or attached to an order will now include the Appraiser Information section.