Mercury Network 3.0 - April 24, 2019 Update
This update contains enhancements within Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - General
- When placing a bid order, if you decided to change your locked fee or date option on the confirmation screen, you may have noticed those changes were not being kept when the order was placed. We have corrected this issue so your appraisers can now submit bids based on your criteria.
- When a vendor sends a message on a RealCondition Report order, we will continue to include an audit trail event for Message from Vendor, but will no longer include the name of the client.
Mercury Network - Client Management
- To make sure notifications are delivered to co-borrowers as intended, during Client Group setup, users will now be able to check the box to include co-borrower when present for SureReceipts. The check box will no longer be greyed out.
Mercury Network - Xcelerator
- To improve consistency when using Xcelerator to schedule appraisal inspections, the inspection time everyone sees will now be based on the property's time zone, which will also be noted in the order's audit trail. Previously, the email to the contact confirming the inspection time was being set to 1 hour later than what was posted in the order's audit trail.
Mercury Network - Fee Panel
We made the following changes to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the Fee Panel:
- When you click Contact Vendor you'll now see the correct email address displayed, instead of one which includes incorrect special characters.
- The vendor's profile will now be displayed when the Profile Icon is clicked in the Review Documents tab.
- You can now use the Contact Vendor button to easily contact anyone on your Ineligible Vendors list.
- After you've made a change to a vendor's profile, you'll remain on the same page of panel members you were working on, rather than returning to the first page, which could interrupt your work by causing unnecessary scrolling.
- When viewing a AMC/Firm vendor's profile, the icon used to go to the next profile will now go to the next profile instead of skipping profiles in the list.
Mercury Network - Security
- To increase data security within the platform, the landing page for expired XSites has been updated to use SSL and response headers, as required by our third-party security-ratings provider.