Mercury Network 3.0 - August 28, 2019 Update
This update contains enhancements within Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - Performance Improvements
- Platform-wide enhancements
We've identified areas throughout Mercury Network where efficiency can be improved to avoid "timeout" errors which might cause workflow interruptions. We'll continue to be proactive in improving the overall performance of the tools you rely on every day.
- RealView and AVM processing times
After recent back-end improvements, we have seen the processing times for RealView and AVM orders drop from 30+ minutes to seconds.
- User profiles
This release includes system optimizations which have reduced the latency and load time when viewing user profiles.
Mercury Network - New Features
- For bidding orders, you now have the ability to hide the order's lender until the bid has been awarded to the vendor.
- For VMP XSite users, in Order Management, you can now filter your orders by Client Group, in addition to Order Types and Assigned User.
Mercury Network - General
- MasterServ no longer supports the AppraisalNsight product. To avoid confusion for our users, we have started to remove references to the product from Mercury.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- The product FHA Conversion Appraisal Update is now configured to automatically submit to FHA based on your Connection Settings, as intended.
Mercury Network - Fee Panel
- We resolved an issue which prevented custom and pilot products from being displayed when viewing a vendor's profile in your Fee Panel.
Mercury Network - Vendor Selection Settings
- When a lender duplicates an order which was assigned to an AMC, then chooses to assign that order to the same vendor as the original order, the duplicated order will now be automatically accepted by the AMC, regardless of the Default Vendor setting.