Mercury Mobile - June 19th, 2014 Update
Mercury Mobile is a mobile app that grants appraisers full control over your Mercury Network orders, no matter where you are. With Mercury Mobile, all of this is in the palm of your hand:
- Push notifications for new order alerts.
- One-click map routes to the subject property.
- The opportunity to accept, decline, and negotiate new Mercury network orders.
- Provide better service to your clients with faster updates and responses.
- See all order details and documents in the palm of your hand.
- Call or e-mail order contacts with a single tap.
- Save order due dates in your calendar.
- Automatically sign in to https://vendors.mercuryvmp.com from Mercury Mobile if needed.
- Easily access directions and mapped routes to subject properties by tapping the address.
- Simple, easy-to-use interface bypasses any need for training.
- Get help, access the user’s guide, and send feedback directly from the app.
- Free support included for all vendors on Mercury Network.
- Contact support directly from Mercury Mobile for help or questions.
Manage all of your orders
- All of your orders are now accessible in the same folders you’re used to seeing in Mercury Network and Mercury Desktop, organized by current status.
Set Statuses and Send Messages
- Mercury Mobile’s push notifications will alert you of activity on your orders and orders you manage. Also, you can specify which alerts you want to receive on the fly.
Get notified about order activity
- Mercury Mobile’s push notifications will alert you of activity on your orders and orders you manage. You can also specify which alerts you want to receive on the fly.
Keep track of new orders in the widget
- (Android Only) Take advantage of Mercury Mobile’s widget to keep a spotlight on your New Orders folder. Never miss a new order again with the options to Accept, Negotiate, or Decline assignments right from your pocket.