Mercury Network 3.0 - March 29, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - New features
Lenders and AMCs can prefer or require supervisors
- Our previous update gave vendors a way to add trainees to their Mercury profile, making them a supervisor. With this update, this new "supervisor" status has been added to the criteria in Vendor Selection Settings so lenders and AMCs can prefer or require supervisor appraisers when assigning orders.
- For each order, the appraiser can assign a trainee, and that information will be available for lenders and AMCs to view in Order Details.
- Supervisor appraisers will be denoted by a blue icon in the fee panel, during assignment, and anywhere else the vendor profile icon appears.
New document options for appraiser trainees and supervisors
- If vendors have trainees in their profile, they can now add a document such as a license or certification for each trainee.
- In addition, each supervisor appraiser can now add their own Supervisor Document to their profile.
- For lenders and AMCs using the Document Review feature, the trainee and supervisor documents will now be available for review alongside other vendor documents.
- Trainee info and related documents will also be available in the vendor's profile.
Vendor End User License Agreement (EULA)
- The Mercury Network vendor end user license agreement has been updated. Click here to read our notes on the changes.