Mercury Network 3.0 - October 9, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements within Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - Sales Tax
- Effective November 5, 2018, Mercury Network will be collecting state and local sales tax on Mercury Network fees in the following states:
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- We've improved the new borrower payment page to provide more information if the payment can't be processed properly. More informative messages will be displayed if items like first name, last name or zip code don't match the information on the credit card.
- If a borrower visits an invalid page to make a payment, they'll see a Page not found message to let them know.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- When choosing to pass certain client fees to the apppraiser, you'll now have the option to pass those fees to AMCs only, appraisers only, or to both.
Mercury Network - Security
- As part of our ongoing initiative to maintain the highest security for your data in Mercury Network, we're adopting industry standards and now require stronger passwords for new users and when existing users change their Mercury Network password. A strong password is at least eight characters long and includes at least three of the following: uppercase characters, lowercase characters, numbers and a special character.
Click here for additional information.
Mercury Network - Fee Panel
- There's a new Fee Panel Option allowing you to automatically move appraisers to the Ineligible list if they remove themselves from your fee panel.