Mercury Network 3.0 - October 23, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements within Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - New Features
- You can now export orders directly from your Order Management view to an XLSX file. You have the option of exporting selected rows or all orders which are currently visible, and the resulting file will contain the same columns you currently use in Order Management. This gives enables you to export custom reports on the fly, without the need to call Client Relations, so it's sure to save you some time.
- VMP XSite users: Now you can keep track of both your client's due date and your vendor's due date directly within Order Details in Mercury Network. If your vendor requests a due-date modification, you'll easily be able to see if the suggested date is still within your client's timeframe, and be able to make a quick decision without having to view the XSite order. The Client due is also an available column in Order Management for easy visibility and sorting.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- If you've attempted to change a fee while an order is in progress, you may have received an error message, even though the fee was successfully updated. We've updated our system so you no longer receive the inaccurate message.
- When adding more vendors to an existing bid request and changing your setting to cover the transaction fee, you may have seen an error message when attempting to award the bid. This is been fixed.
Mercury Network - RealView
- There were several form types which RealView was not accepting, but were actually supported. We fixed this, so you can now submit several more types of reports, including non-UAD versions.
- In rare cases, RealView Bridge processes were occurring in the wrong order, which caused an error. This has been resolved.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- You can now route to QC folders based on the CU score, Freddie Mac Quality Score and Freddie Mac Valuation Scores. Contact your account representative to have this rule put in place.
Mercury Network - Security
- We now require strong passwords when you create a new user or change your password in Business Management, plus we've removed the security questions. A strong password is at least eight characters long and includes at least three of the following: uppercase characters, lowercase characters, numbers and a special character. Click here for additional information.
- We've added new headers to our web pages which will increase our overall security and prevent certain types of attacks.
Mercury Network - Vendors
- When viewing Order Details, there's a new Complete button on the toolbar which reduces the steps needed to upload the report to your client; this replaces the Complete item in the Set Order Status drop-down menu. We also removed Appraisal Report as a type of document that can be uploaded, which will help prevent mistakenly updated appraisal reports.
- When running RealView Bridge, if you close out of the Appraisal Review Checklist, you may have noticed that when you return to upload your revised report, the previous report was still shown in our system and could be uploaded again. Going forward, previously uploaded reports won't be shown, which will reduce errors caused by attempting to re-upload the previous report again.