Mercury Network 3. 0 — May 30, 2012 Update
This update contains improvements throughout Mercury Network and VMP XSites.
New Feature: Automatic invoice options for VMP XSite
You can now automatically create and send invoices to your clients based on customizable triggers - such as charging a credit card or completing a report. You can also auto-number your invoices and set default due dates. These new settings are available globally and for specific Client Groups. To request a demonstration of the new feature, click here for instructions on contacting our Client Relations team.
New Feature: Automatic order options for VMP XSitesYour VMP XSite can now auto-assign the internal order number so you can track new orders using your own consistent numbering format. You can also set a default due date for new orders placed on your VMP XSite, and control whether customers can enter their own due dates or if they must use your default due date.
New Feature: Support for submitting multiple appraisals to UCDP
When a single, UCDP-destined loan requires more than one appraisal, Mercury Network now supports the ability to upload multiple appraisals using the same Doc File ID. Click here for a document describing how to use this new feature.
New Feature: Loan number is now required
Loan numbers are now required on all new Mercury Network orders. If VMP XSite orders are created without a Loan Number, the Loan Number must be added when the order is edited.
New Feature: Option to upload completed appraisal to order
Users can now upload completed appraisals from the Mercury Network Order Details page. Simply click on the Set Order Status menu and click Mark as Complete.Here, any appraisal received via DataCourier — or even outside Mercury Network entirely — can be uploaded to a Mercury Network order.Note: Users must have the “Compliance” permission to use this feature.
New Feature: DataCourier: Ability to add/edit a Doc File ID on a DataCourier file
DataCourier customers now have the option to submit an appraisal to UCDP using a Doc File ID they've already received. Simply add the existing Doc File ID to the order and click Submit to UCDP. It’s important to note that only the first appraisal for a loan can be submitted from DataCourier. If you need to submit multiple, unique appraisals for a single loan, you'll need to use Mercury Network.
Important note about DataCourier files:
With this update, we will only retain DataCourier files for 90 days from the date the report is uploaded. Those of you with DataCourier files that are older than 90 days as of 5/30/2012 will have access to those files until July 12 2012 – at which time they will be deleted. Please click here to contact Client Relations with any questions.
Mercury Network – Order Management
- You can now easily add or edit a GSE Doc File ID directly from order details.
- You can now search for orders using the vendor company name and file number.
- When no vendor is available in an order group, you will now be required to either add an appraiser to the order group or remove the order group prior to placing the order.
- When assigning an order to an employee, an audit trail event will be added to the order and the employee will now receive a notification.
- The Loan Number on the UCDP submission screen will now be updated with the correct number if it was changed through ‘Edit Order’ after the initial submission.
- The Add/Remove from Fee Panel link is now available again on vendor profiles loaded from order details.
- An audit trail event is now added when an order is auto reassigned to a vendor outside the client's fee panel.
- DirectFax documents will now work correctly when placing a new order with no other documents attached.
- The county for the subject address will now be visible when placing the order and in order details.
- An issue has been corrected where searching by the assigned appraiser would not return the order if the appraiser is a member of an appraisal company and is not the admin user.
Mercury Network – DataCourier
An issue has been corrected that could sometimes cause DataCourier e-mails to be resent every time the original link was clicked.
Mercury Network – Fee Panel
- Columns in the fee panel will now display correctly when using Safari or Chrome internet browsers.
- Searching for a vendor by e-mail address when the vendor has additional e-mail addresses associated to their profile now works correctly.
- Client Override Fees are now removed when a vendor is removed from the Fee Panel.
- The text in the "Discard All Candidates" dialog now displays properly when using Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- General improvements have been made to the Fee Panel to increase performance.
Mercury Network – Notifications
- New Order, New Document Attached, and Comment – Action Required notifications will now be delivered to the assigned VMP XSite user if the client who placed the order did not have an e-mail address associated with their account.
- Corrected an issue where specific statuses would still trigger a fax to the vendor even if the vendor had fax notifications disabled.
- When a revision has been requested, a new Revision Needed reminder will be sent to the vendor in place of a Past Due reminder.
Mercury Network – UARR
- UARR rules will now save correctly in Safari, Firefox, and Google Chrome.
- Deselecting all selected rules will now work correctly when using Internet Explorer 9.
- Editing the fee on an existing invoice will now retain the Bill To information correctly.
- VMP XSite Clients can now filter orders based on the On Hold status from Client Login.
- Opening multiple orders consecutively, in the Client Login area, will now work properly when using Internet Explorer 9.
- “Process Refund” and “Process Additional Fee” are now available statuses for RealEC orders when they've been cancelled by the vendor.
Mercury Network – Vendors Portal and Appraiser XSites
- Vendors can now upload ENV files via a document upload on the Appraiser XSite or from the Vendors Portal.
- Fixed a problem where vendors could receive errors when editing orders.
- An ORD file is now attached to New Order notifications delivered to vendors not using an XSite or WinTOTAL.
- Coalition Designated Appraiser (CDA) is now available as a designation.
- Corrected a problem which prevented fees from saving inside the appraiser’s profile when adding the fee to an FHA product.